The members of the Sustainable Housing Foundation held a webinar to “Fill the Gap” in meeting carbon reduction in the home building industry. The virtual webinar was hosted via Zoom on March 22, 2023 from 10:30am to 12:00pm.
- Low carbon definition: both operational and embodied carbon
- The hybrid house wisely using primary natural gas combo system
- Measuring CO2 reductions using HERS ratings and ANSI/RESNET/ICC 301-2019
- GTA low carbon builders taking credit for exceeding current federal government’s mandates
- Creating realistic definitions for zero rated houses
A copy of the presentation is attached below.
John and Frank – Diminishing Marginal Returns and Future Fuels – March 22 2023