Join members of the Sustainable Housing Foundation to “Fill the Gap” in meeting carbon reduction in the home building industry. We are hosting a Zoom webinar on March 22, 2023 from 10:30am to 12:00pm.
- Low carbon definition: both operational and embodied carbon
- The hybrid house wisely using primary natural gas combo system
- Measuring CO2 reductions using HERS ratings and ANSI/RESNET/ICC 301-2019
- GTA low carbon builders taking credit for exceeding current federal government’s mandates
- Creating realistic definitions for zero rated houses
Pre-registration is required. Link for webinar is https://www.eventbrite.com/e/diminishing-returns-the-low-carbon-builder-coalition-and-future-fuels-tickets-576242034437